Sunday, October 18, 2015

What Does It Works Do?

I want to tell you more about It Works and the products they offer. As I have mentioned I am a skeptic, but I can't even tell you how much time I have spent looking at the products that I am taking, and then at many of the other products, especially the ones that interest me.

I don't know about you, but several years ago I remember seeing "Have you tried that crazy wrap thing?" advertising cards and Facebook posts.


They never interested me. I was losing weight the old fashioned way, and this sounded like a waste of money as the skeptic in me said "yeah, right". Little did I know that the It Works line went far beyond just the wraps. They promote health and lifestyle! (For more information on how It Works Global came to be, click here.)

In addition to other Body products, they also have a Lifestyle line, which includes premium supplements. They have their Greens line which offer eight servings of fruits and vegetables mixed into water, yogurt, juice, or a smoothie. And they have a Skin line which offers botanically based care for your skin.

I want to tell you more about the products I am trying as well as the ones that interest me to try in the future.

The Greens!

Okay, I've told you about the Greens, I'm taking those right now.


These are the orange ones, I'm taking the berry flavoured ones, and I also plan to get the chews for convenience (plus they taste great).

It's Vital Core Nutrition

I've told you about this one too! The label advises to consult your doctor for use beyond one month so I am asking him the next time I go as it includes the vitamins I used to take individually (although I still take additional vitamin C twice a day).


Confianza

Helps support the body's resistance to stress. I bought this one but haven't tried it yet. It can be taken on an as-needed basis.


Hair Skin Nails

I really want to try this one. My niece is trying it right now. My hair is thin now where it was much thicker in my younger days. Although, it may grow faster too meaning I might be showing more blonde! Yikes!



Lip & Eye

Seriously, might as well just call this one "Eye" for me. That's all I want to try it for. Lessens the look of laugh lines (yes, please) and reduces the appearance of bags and puffiness. Definitely on my list!


Stretch Mark

Does this need any explanation. Two kids, overweight, boobs. Yup, that's about it!


Relief
Sure, why not? My aches and pains make me feel old and prevent me from getting a good night of sleep. My mom is trying this one right now. 


And then there are those "Crazy Wrap Things"

I can't just sit here and be a skeptic and not put them to the test myself so I do plan to eventually try them. Someone I know recently tried the wrap, and yes, she is already skinny, but you can really see the difference in the definition of her curves.  She put it on before a hockey game and took it off during the second intermission.

Part of my skepticism is the before/after pictures online. This is someone close to me though. . .a real, live person! The top two pics are before pics and the bottom two are after.

These I can get you right now if you are interested. They tighten and tone the skin as well as reduce the appearance of cellulite. They are $30 each to purchase individually.


Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please ask. You can contact me through Facebook or fill out the form here.

No comments:

Post a Comment